With less than three weeks before the election, Northumberland Democrats are asking for your help. We are canvassing and phoning during the lead-up to the November 7th election. We need help in canvassing and phone banking as well as help on election day at the polls.
If you can help, contact Chairman Frank Kober.
If you cannot help with canvassing, phone banking or as a poll worker, there are other actions you can take to help:
- Please contact at least ten of your family and friends to vote on election day.
- Support Ralph Northam for Governor, Justin Fairfax for Lt. Governor, Mark Herring for Attorney General, and Francis Edwards for Delegate.
- In our local elections, support Jim Long for Supervisor in the Third District.
- In the School Board races, the Northumberland Democratic Party endorsed Mary Hooper for School Board, Second District.
- While the Northumberland Democratic Party didn’t endorse in the Third District School Board race, I personally recommend Gerald Howard for reelection to this seat.