Meet Herb!! Saturday, May 28, 10:00 – 11:00 AM, St. Stephens Strawberry Festival, Heathsville

Herb Jones, Candidate for the First Congressional District seat in the US House of Representatives, will attend the St. Stephen’s Strawberry Festival:
  • from 10AM to 11AM, Saturday, May 28;
  • at St. Stephens Episcopal Church in downtown Heathsville — you can’t miss it — follow the crowd.

There will be yard signs available as well as bumper stickers and buttons.

We encourage everyone to come and meet Herb.
Hanover, Henrico, Chesterfield and James City County are 65% of the district, leaving 35% for the other 14 counties. We hope to use the energy of a federal election year to grow the 10 committees of the Middle Peninsula and Northern Neck.
We will be holding training in how to use the ‘My Campaign’ side of VAN to organize your contacts, so that your phone numbers don’t get overwritten by Richmond every year, and you don’t have to keep calling the same wrong numbers each year.
We need letter writers, door knockers, and postcard writers. We also need money for signs.
Please sign up (and donate) at: